Thursday, October 1, 2009

guilty or innocent

I got this from one of my friend’s blog! and I am going to try it out now!! ::big smile::

I am not tagging anyone this time, or lincy will say, “he never tags me!!!” ;)
Lincy !! but what to do yaa?, you never blog!! hehehehehe
So whoever wants to take up this tag, go ahead.

* Asked someone to marry you?

Innocent, not yet!

* Ever kissed someone of the same sex?

Innocent…. ::suspicious look::

* Danced on a table in a bar?

Innocent. Yeah ej! I’ve always wanted to also! ;)

* Ever told a lie?

Guilty... sometimes you have to be diplomatic

* Had feelings for someone whom you can’t have back?

Guilty!! Life is not always nice!

* Kissed a picture?

Guilty!! No! I am not taking any names!!

* Slept in until 5 PM?

Innocent.! Now that’s a record… but yeah I am innocent!

* Fallen asleep at work/school?

Guilty.!! But not many times… I keep my self busy eating or listening to radio

* Held a snake?

Innocent !! trust me, that’s the last think I would want to do!

* Been suspended from school?

Innocent.!! I was never so bad! Although people keep wondering how I never got suspended (see that’s where being diplomatic helps :::another big smile::)

* Worked at a fast food restaurant?

Innocent… it’s not like I mind or something… but it never happened!

* Stolen from a store?

Guilty… and that’s about it!

* Been fired from a job?

Innocent… as of now I am self employed! Why would I do that? ..hmm actually how would I do that?? ..hmm… ::ponders::

* Done something you regret?

Guilty… yes a few things … but I’ve learnt to move on! I don’t crib about them anymore … yeah but if I could… I would have loved to better them

* Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose?

Guilty…

* Caught a snowflake on your tongue?

Innocent … when we went to Kashmir it wasn’t snowing! :: sad:: …I wanna go there again!!!!

* Kissed in the rain?

Innocent…. Waiting for that day ::bigger smile::

* Sat on a roof top?

Guilty…we did lot more on the roof… ::sigh::

* Kissed someone you shouldn’t?

Innocent… you see I’ve not kissed too many people in my life!!!

* Sang in the shower?

Guilty…. Always!!!

* Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?

Guilty!! But I took my revenge and pulled them in with me ::evil grin::

* Shaved your head?

Innocent! …

* Had a boxing membership?
Innocent… I believe in non violence. I am quite a chicken anyways!

* Made a girlfriend cry?

Guilty… I donno why girls always cry!… hmmmm ::still pondering::

* Been in a band?

Innocent… you need someone who knows to hold the guitar???

* Shot a gun?

Guilty…. But nothing other than those diwali crackers!! Non violence!! Remember?

* Donated Blood?

Guilty… very rarely though …

* Eaten alligator meat?

Innocent… see I am quite happy eating chicken!!

* Eaten cheesecake?

Guilty…I can have them all day

* Still love someone you shouldn’
t?
Guilty!

* Have/had a tattoo?

Innocent… heard they are painful … that’s why I hate them!

* Liked someone, but will never tell who?

Guilty!! …. Ok this is the 3rd similar Question!! And I don’t see how its gonna enrich anyone’s life!

* Been too honest?

Guilty… now for people who fell down reading this! … yeah I am honest

* Ruined a surprise?

Guilty!!.. Too many times!!

* Ate in a restaurant and got really bloated that you couldn’t walk afterwards?

Guilty… that happens more than often!

* Erased someone in your friends list?
Guilty… I don’t regret it!

* Dressed in a woman’s clothes (if you’re a guy) or man’s clothes (if you’re a girl)?

Innocent! Just grew my hair long… I don’t think that counts!

* Joined a pageant?
Innocent ... huh ?

* Been told that you’re handsome or beautiful by someone who totally meant what they said?

Guilty... ::blusehs:: not too many! But yes few (now stop wondering if they were blind; will you???? ::angry look::)

* Had communication with your ex?

Guilty… I am matured enough for that…

* Got totally drunk on the night before exam?

Innocent…. Believe me!!

* Got totally angry that you cried so hard?

Guilty … too much emotion makes you cry!

3 comments:

  1. William ..!!
    u hav stolen stuff from a store ??? :O

    btw ...who says ur matured?? ur 1 of d kiddish ppli hav ever come across ..!! :P nwo dont come up2,men say iu act widd ppl acorrding to d age grp ..!!
    lol..

    n u made a girl cry ??
    muahhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha...
    ru capable of doing dat?? :I

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmm..ok yeah the store .. and more than i hate to admit it ...it was fun! ;)

    i think maturity is a state of mind, its more about how u motivate urself to get on with life or make decisions inspite of failures!
    :)not necessary that who 'u' think is matured is matured! :-) ... cant u be wrong? lol


    and grls are always cry for everything! .. its like their backup plan to get their way... no1 needs to be a graduate frm oxford or capable(as u say) to do that!

    ReplyDelete