Saturday, January 23, 2010

5 Reasons I feel ‘wanted’ at work:-

1. When my boss especially thanks me for coming to work, giving me a big wide original smile (in his mind:- “the time difference between your actual time of duty and your actual time of arrival is increasing daily… thank god you atleast bother to show us your face everyday! I feel honored”)

2. When the people at my workplace show how much they miss me by pleading me to attend to their IT issues even after my shift gets over (they say:- “please please W!((!@M … fix this problem of ours and go…we know that only you can solve it..cz no one else will understand how you ruined it”)

3. When a hot nurse comes inside my department and thanks me in front of my boss for fixing her laptop (leaving his ass burning with jealousy. Yeah the fire down there is enough to launch him like a satellite to revolve in any of the earth’s orbits)

4. When my team, including my team leader allow me to make the shift schedules for the week (they think:- “our lives are screwed anyways, you making the shift schedules wont change anything… atleast you’ll come on time when you make your own schedule!!”)

5. When I get numerous concerned calls if I bunk office (they say:- “sale bol ke cutti le, office tere baap ka nahi hai.. paisa cut hoga!!” )

8 comments:

  1. don tel me number 3 actually happened???

    ReplyDelete
  2. all five of them actually happened :).. :blushing:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful.Thanks to your above comment,that i know this has really happened.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how/wat did u reply to the 5th one

    ReplyDelete
  5. @keith: @5th i say "paisa cut hone ke liye, paisa milna toh chaheye!! apne ko milta kitna hai jo cut hojaye!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh dats quite funny ! Loved the way you have given humoruos touch , esp d 3rd one :P;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ blogger : hey thanx, hope u like the other posts too :)...

    ReplyDelete