Saturday, July 3, 2010

Browserwala lafda!! :(

I have been blogging for quite some time now.. and have always done it using Mozila Firefox. Recently as I was going through my blog in office (where we use Internet Explorer) .. I've found out that my blogs dont appear the way I have written them in Firefox. This is not a miracle !! :).. its as normal thingy as different browsers have a list of different features and protocols... the only dissapointment is inspite of being in the IT field for many years Ive noticed this now :).. lol...

My recent posts - puppies show the first two pics together and the other two pics together fater a big gap in IE, where as i have posted all the four pics together with the same gap of space..

'On the ladies seat' which is another post of mine that has lots of smilies, reveal the repective HTML codes for every smilie.. :(.. (which is not the case in Firefox)...

Now the nightmare is i cant change/ correct either of them (i tried but ended up deleating the text and also messing the font up) nor i have the balls to inspect the other posts now as I am sure most of them will differ from the original (on firefox)...
So now the question is what to do now? ... :) ...
Answer: :) for now I request all my readers to use firefox ... lol .. untill i find a way to sort this yaar ;) ... dont worry, i surelly work something out :)..

please bear with me!! :)
:P


ofcourse if anyone of you has a solution to this plz let me know!!

2 comments:

  1. Use Internet Explorer ! Duh!:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... thanx Anez ... actually even i was thinking about that only :P

    ReplyDelete