Saturday, August 28, 2010

emotional atyachar

The following is a true story
Written as told by the victim himself :) !!trust me this was fun
!!

2 days ago this female I hardly knew proposed me.. saying she loves me and she thinks I can take care of her… she was on my facebook account… we hardly spoke before that day … I mean we used to but just a formal hi- hello… “wassup!” … “oh u had lunch ??.. wow!! :)” u know…someone ud send a ‘brb’ after two lines and never take the trouble of returning to that chat again … hmmm she is very beautiful, single (that’s the reason probably why I send her a frnd req even though we didn’t have any mutual frnds), and owned a salon in the city. I always thought of going ahead with my chat with her … but somehow it never happened…
But that day when all of a sudden she mailed me her no. and then after few sms’s actually proposed me.. I could not stop myself from saying a yes… we chatted through sms till 3 am that day .. and finally she asked if she could call me… I was completely into this now… lost in whatever she was saying… I replied – “ofcourse u can call me anytime love…I wanna hear u too” … We talked for a while and then continued texting each other again…. till finally I fell asleep..

In the morning I was too sleepy to wakeup for work… but the excitement I witnessed the previous night was enough to get me on my toes … I did everything I usually did before going to work… yeah even that unimportant thing called breakfast… and sms’d her as soon as I was out of my house …on my way to work…

However this time the reply came after 2 hrs… I knew the late night chats had taken a toll on her and she naturally must have been too sleepy to even look at her mobile…we however carried on our sms chat throughout that afternoon … her replies were coming in late… whenever I asked her about it.. she sent me another lovey-dovey msg and changed the topic… but as I further insisted to know the reason, she said shes going to the doc as she was suffering from back pain..
In the evening I msged her couple of times but no reply! … Finally all worried .. I called her .. she picked up… the noise around her told me she was in a rick… and she confirmed it by saying she was returning home… I was almost finished with inquiring about her health and was about the hangup when I heard a guy’s voice… no sooner I asked her if she was with someone; she hungup!! … after that I tried calling many times.. but she never attended the call ..

Calls, messages… till night !!! I kept on decreasing my balance.. but there was no reply… finally late at night she called up saying .. she was with her cousin bro (who accompanied her to the doc) and their bike met with an accident (contradicting herself that she was in the rick) … she told me how her knee was hurt and gained all the awwwwwwwwwww’s from me, Told me how much she loved and missed me… and wished me sweet good night…


That was the last time she replied to me… after that she has not answered to even one of my messages nor attended any of my calls… she keeps disconnecting my calls… or leaves them unanswered .. no reply to any of my messages (atleast 100’s of them)…. Most of the time her phone is engaged… and when it is not she disconnects it or leaves it unanswered …

I donno what to do…. Is she cheating on me?.. Was she just playing with me… have I done something wrong?? .,, how do I find out if she has someone else??? What should I do now?.. please help !!!



=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=


Lol :).. My friend… firstly this is not the ‘ASKTHESEXPERT’ column of the Mumbai Mirror nor I am Dr. Mahinder Watsa , nor you’r discussing sex .. donno why have you asked me to post this here.. I mean …publicity? Like this? ... lol [ok may be the readers will have a few solutions]

Secondly I wanna know the name of that chick (which you promised to tell me if I post this) wanna check if I have her in my friend list too :P (prevention is better than cure)

Now your saying she just proposed you? ... just? and knowing you very well .. why would any girl do that in the first place!! .. infact why would anyone do that !! ??! ;… and you just said yes to her? .. just ? :) ...moreover, you just started liking her all of a sudden?? Just? See this is what happens when people without thinking just do anything…
Now do one thing just forget her.. lol :)

(Readers your suggestions are welcome)

4 comments:

  1. I think the ONLY thing to do is jump right back in there. Will you marry me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. as an expert in such matters, my boy, I would advise you to try the same thing on another unsuspecting person and leave her only after the sex!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i ditn understand only... what did dis post e1 mean?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol .. its an issue faced by my frnd... who forced me to post it on my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete