Saturday, July 23, 2011

...to my muse

Sweet, Sexy, Creative, Intelligent, Kind, Flatterer, Talented, Naughty, Attractive, etc... hmmm well no no that's not me. but most of these adjectives can describe Manvi Manisha, our guest blogger for this post. She finally fulfilled her promise of writing something on this page and getting famous (lol sorry just kidding.. ) but yeah thanx a lot Manvi ;) muuhaaa !


... to my muse

- by Manvi Manisha
Saturday, July 23, 2011 at 11:30pm


Wondering lonely in the crowd
I saw him turning around
He was a sweetheart, cute and nice
His unmanaged hair anyone would notice outright
His smile was enough to make the heart skip a beat
He could enter ur mind without a sound or peep
And he possessed the art of getting in ur system, very deep.
Oh! How I miss him when he is not around
He wants words, cannot hear the silence that does its rounds
There are things words cannot explain
And my feelings for him surely is one of them
For all those who have ears, let them hear
This guy is special, thats clear….


This is 4 william, who is my muse. William, I know I suck and to publish this I wish u luck(oh!that rhymes)
-Manvi Manisha

2 comments: