Saturday, January 17, 2009

Getting $tarted

Yes! I have finally created an account on blogger.com. Not that I was unable 2 create an account before, but whenever I headed 2 make one I always thought what am I going to type here … nor I am fond of writing nor I am a ‘potential’ journalist … but having said that ..i always felt that I should blog.may b having a blog does not always has2 mean that your a journalist... or one related to a similar field :-)

May b bogging will just give me the opportunity to record my views on anything and everything that keeps happening around me.I would love to write about my daily observations, those little fun moments that keep happening or sometimes just scribble something when I am feeling bored …and moreover even say things that i don't get to.

Well I hope ill b regular at this and my urge for writing does not fade away… :-)

1 comment:

  1. Um soooo glad u started and thank God the urge hasnt faded away. Thanks for keeping us engaged in interesting reads

    ReplyDelete