Friday, August 21, 2009

Julie’s slam time!!

Ok filling a slam book is the last thing I have ever wanted to do... but thanks to Julie’s tag, I am just going to do that :-) (Seems like I have failed to scare people with my slam book post…!)

Ok so here I go… (ill try to be kind!)


1. My name: now that’s a secret or u’ll know who said soooo many bad things about u .. lol!


2. Where did we meet?: world wide web (blogosphere)


3. How long have you known me?: little more than a couple of months may be!


4... How well do you know me (a lot, not so much, nothing)?: not so much!


5... When you first saw me what was your first impression? Must be some literature student!


6... Ur birthday?: 8th oct 87


7. UrBF/GF(or ur latest crush)? (Be truthful ok.. jhoot bolna paap hai!): currently no one.. I am busy configuring routers. … there were a few old crushes but that’s past.


8... shud i Color my Hair?: hmmmmmmmmmm…. Well ……………. Ah ………….. I think ……………. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm…….well……. Actually …………….hmmmmmm…………… donno!


9... shud i wear Color lens?: unless u cant see and dont like those rectangular glass pieces above ur nose


10. Do you remember the first things I said to you when we first met? U must have been kind & commented on one of my posts saying that u liked it!


11. What ïs my fav type of music?: rock n roll ?


12.What ïs one of my fav things to do outdoors?: how am I supposed to know? … hmmm may be just hanging out with friends and chit-chatting!


13. Am I shy or outgoing? : outgoing


14. Would you consider me a friend?: yes!! you seem harmless!


15. Have you ever seen me cry? If yes, when? U cry??... u just called urself a rapist the other day! …


16. If there were one good nickname for me, what would it be? I think Julie is a nice and short name…


17.I had broccoli stuck on my teeth, would you tell me? Yes!


AM ..I?!?!?!?


18. Quiet or loud? : Quite loud!!


19. Short or Tall: short is a understatement


20. Weird or original: originally weird!! [In a good way ofcourse]


21. Smart or stupid? Smart (not many can do comp. sci in wilson)


22. Boring or Fun? : Fun


23. Attractive or Unattractive? Attractive (that was easy *winks* )



P.S: i tag julie(back) and runcil(seems like he has two slam posts to be done)

4 comments:

  1. @ william..

    5] I sounded to u lik some literature student??? lol..!!!

    9] How dou u knw i wear rectangular glasses...n ohh..dnt hav time 4 my lenses dis year.. :(

    11] i dont like Rock-n-Roll ..!!

    14] wot do u mean by I am harmless ??? :O

    19] Thanz a lot 4 making me feel vertically chalengeedd..!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, just one post, cuz I gave Julie hers wen I was talkin to her on chat... so first, William, u fill up for me... n Julie u too have to fill up for me! N den I'll give u urs William!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @julie:
    9] i didnt noe ur glasses r rectangular.. just guessed cz i think the round ones r quite outdated now.. mostly ppl wear rectangular ones!
    11] tht wat music u like?
    14]jk ... actually i noe a few who pretend to be frnds also[they r harmful]
    19] sry about tht :P

    @runcil!:
    hey i tagged u 1st!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ william...

    9] intellifennt answer..
    11] i lik rap n r n b n hip hop..
    14] oh ..in ndat case..i realli am harmless..
    19] no probs..i am quite used to it nw..!!

    @ runcil..
    since u dnt post it as a blog..i am nt gnna post it either...
    hw abt dat??

    ReplyDelete