Saturday, June 18, 2011

sabse bada rupaiya




Ok so besides being the theme pic ... it will also help you check if your 1000 Rs note is real or fake .. so yeah .. thank me later .. just go remove all your 1000 Rupees notes and start checking ... hmmm you can also give them to me, if your running out on time ... il check them for you .. huh ? yeah yeah I'll return them all back ... stories of my honesty are told far and wide! :P

Anyways we shall discuss stories of my honesty some other time... actually that makes for a good blog ... probably IndiaRank will rank me #1 after reading it!! ..

Now after this whole lokpal bill thingy going on and baba Ramdev drama there are a lot of funny pics coming up on the net ... now I am not some serious follower or writer on politics ... so I decided to upload a few of such pics that I like..



:P oh shit sorry !! .. just got carried away ... ahem ahemm ...

hmmmm lets try again .. .



























No comments:

Post a Comment