Monday, February 27, 2012

Life just isn't fair :-(

When i first seen you.. I thought .. and ..thought
I found I'd never seen anyone as beautiful as you..
No other pair of eyes had that spark as much as yours did
No other face made my heart skip a beat ..
No other smile made me feel that life is so beautiful..

I don't know what you lips said.. but No one else sounded that sweet..
That lovely long curly hair... so amazing ..
I loved that pretty silver necklace you were wearing -
God, when was the last time I'd observed a necklace
and your pink top.. I've started liking pink ever since then..

Then when I held your hand..
I thought I'd never touched anyone as soft and delicate as you..
I'd never seen someone so  pretty ... so adorable ..
so fascinating.. so cute..
so addictive .. so eternal ...
I was in love ........and I loved it.

...and then I seen your friend..
I thought again.




4 comments: