Friday, February 10, 2012

Love with Gifts

Now I may be saying this with a male point of view or someone who does not believe in 'love gifts' .. but someone please enlighten me how does a Goddamn Teddy Day tell my girlfriend('s) that I love them the most !!  What if I got those overrated teddy bears for like 100 Rs ka 4 and distributed to the girls who I have hots for... do I become a good boyfriend or the guy who is loyal and does not get (or forgets to get) his girl a stuffed bear would be better ??? well from what I know... I'd be 100 times better  - yeah that's if i don't get caught... and ofcourse which girl on this planet would think a guy who can get her a 'teddy' can actually cheat on her? - so that mostly solves the dilemma.

Now getting back to these days, I often see people (specially girls) getting a little too serious about them ..  I strongly believe whoever made these days - I fucking hate them - but giving them the benefit of doubt - whoever made these days had actually thought of expressing their love with something (1) they could afford, (2) they thought it would never have to be compulsorily implemented, (3) It was a out-of-the-box idea, (4) they never expected anything in return and (5) they never expected their partners to expect the same next year.- which very clearly makes it optional for an individual to go ahead and follow the footsteps of these extremely emotional inventors. If your girl or guy decides not to, it does not make their love less.

I often wondered which of the Guys a Girl with 20 roses on a Rose day loved!! Was it the one who gave her a rose 1st ?.. or was it someone who gave her two roses?.. what if someone who really loved her was the 10th and that too gave her one just because others and she thought that giving her a rose would mean he loves her.

Today love gifts - roses,chocolates, teddy bears, etc are treated as priced possessions. for a girl to have the maximum number or roses  means shes hot or sexy... Id rather like to think shes been playing with many of those hearts just for attention and will leave them high and dry at the end.., for a guy to have many roses  would mean his cool .. and I think he's cheating on many of em rose givers (secretly)!!

Now for the most unbeatable argument a girl makes.. "if you loved me .. you would never forget to give me a teddy or think its not cool", "how could you forget what day it was today ?" - trust me that's unbeatable yet.. no man could ever and no man will ever be able to fight those lines (and expect to win or be happy after that)

so lets just conclude this by saying .. if you get a rose well your loved.. if you get twenty.. your loved as much too..  c'mon no one will love you 20 times more .. hehe , oh yeah and if you don't get one, don't bother.
Believe in true love not in materialistic pleasures .. God loves you even if you don't light candles .

  

    

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm Interesting !! I havent come across the type of people you have mentioned here.... but if I do I am going to have a good laugh ..... and make them read this post ;) Happy Valentines Eve Day! all the best with the teddy bears !

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW I have fun feeding the fishes ... Just wanted to know.... will they dirty the tank if they eat too much ?? and what happens when the little red fish doesn't get fed?
    ;)
    Just kidding .. Liked it .........

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe no the advantage of having an online fish tank is u dont have to worry abt cleaning up ....
    and yeah thanx for liking my post :).. hope u have a good laugh with ur frnds on my cost :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only people understood love then they would know... Nicely put
    The last line was the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one makes perfect sense.super duper likey...

    ReplyDelete