Thursday, January 31, 2013

Cravings

Its been a while Ive got some one to write on my blog.... the guest blogger category was feeling bad .. and then ... when I was almost at the verge of kidnapping someone and making them write on my blog to save their lives Fiona Rodrigues comes to my rescue !!  
Today's  Guest blogger is very talented, fun loving, kind and well has a very good pen ..  I am glad she agreed to write on my blog .. 

  

Cravings 

- Fiona Rodrigues
Thursday, January 31, 2013




There are some who eat to live and there are those who live to eat. I proudly belong to the second category coz I love to frequently indulge in gluttony. I share this passion with my bestie William, who has sweetly asked me to be a guest blogger and is constantly encouraging me to blog myself.



Food is and will always have a special place in our lives. Birthdays, anniversaries, festivals, celebrations big and small are incomplete without delectable delights and what makes it special is sharing it with the ones we love.



It’s a foodie’s dream to have a seven course meal - apetisers, soups, sorbets, fish, meats, mouth watering deserts with fine table service. (Snap me out of this quick….. pls!!!). Hmmmm fine dining may be a luxury but who says that good food only comes with white glove service and an inflated bill. Any true Mumbaikar knows that street food is an essential to a food lover’s diet. Be it the Indianized Chinese, South Indian spread, sandwiches or local wada pav. Street food sure makes binging more affordable.



The best part of being a foodie is that we create memories with the people we grab a bite with. I can never forget the fun I had with my besties eating Kheema Pav at Metro Café, fish fingers and chips at Mondegar’s, Chicken wontons at Leopold’s, Chicken Chilly at Gokul’s, Chicken Crispies at Café Churchgate, Pav Bhaji at Liberty, Kebab Platter at Delhi Darbar, Sizzlers at Kobe’s, Sandwich near Nirmala Niketan, Burgers and McDonalds and the latest Chicken Koliwada on Eid. I could go on and on. Please note I am not endorsing any restaurants. They are just my favourite foods, at favourite places with my favourite people.



So while I hope to continue pampering my taste buds, I wish everyone a great palate and great pals. Cheers!!!


"Above is the snippet I have penned on Food. Hope you like it.
Thanks for kicking my butt into doing this. Enjoyed it thoroughly."  - Fiona Rodrigues

5 comments:

  1. This is giving me hunger pangs Fiona. I remember our days of gorging on food in Goa. Keep writing. William is right, you should have your own blog.

    My blog
    http://www.rimlybezbaruah.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M always right :) hope u like my other posts too ..

      i have bookmarked ur blog ... will read on ;)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Moi, um glad u like the post. I got hungry tooo.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I am glad you liked it. U can read on at http://www.revelationofsorts.blogspot.in/

      Delete