Friday, February 13, 2009

Kya Bolti Tu? :-)


Top 10 mumbaiya lines I gathered:


10. Hunting a short guy out of the place- E chavanni ! chal kalti mar !


9. Commenting on a beautiful/sexy girl- Kya raapchik maal hai yaar, Full2 Zakaas!!


8. Snapping at someone who is trying to defend his friend in a fight - saale shakeel ka vakil ban kar shana mat ban !


7. Telling someone that his looking cool -aaj dhinkchaak lag raha hai baap!


6. Secret planning(It sud b done secretly) - suumdi me daam dum hona chahiye! kya?


5. Don’t b over smart ! - chal be bhootni ke, raag mat de!!


4. Don’t bore me - arey pakaa mat re! chal hawa aan de !


3. It was an awesome speech - kya faadu bola baap!


2. Don’t irritate me- dimag ki maa-baahen mat kar re!


1. Should I hit you/someone?? - thok du kya?

2 comments:

  1. thanks william, added more interesting lines to the little tapori lingo I knw

    ReplyDelete