Wednesday, June 3, 2009

poker F@( e !

I wake up with a smile, in this crowded place

And show the world, my poker face


I laugh aloud when I am sad

And no one knows my day is bad

I share their laughter’s, I share their joy

I hide my sorrows and pretend to enjoy

For how can I tell them, that I am weak?

I have pains and worries, and all is bleak!

I tell them all is great and everything is fine!

Life is cool and all the happiness is mine!

But alone again I sit down and cry

For it hurts inside I donno why

When I look in the mirror this is all I see

I am there for everyone but no one for me

And sometimes I want to quit playing this game

Where everything I own is just imaginary fame!

I want to tell people that I have sorrows too

And yet as always there is something I do…


…I Put on a smile, In any case

And show the world, my poker face

8 comments:

  1. yes i did!! .. u didnt like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No i did like It! its is very good, exactly some of my sentiments.
    Richard dint tel me u write poems too. Evn I do, I might put up some on d blog, let's c!
    Dis one is very gd. Abt hw v hide r original feelings n put on a mask, evry1 wil be able to connect to it, nt just me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww!! thanx for ur encouraging comments!! ... m happy u liked it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well iam waiting for ur poems too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this was touching....
    i always liked ur smiling and take-it-easy attitude
    this shows a different side to it...
    and as the person above said...everyone can connect to this
    you are a great poet too....i never knew

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey nice one yaar...good to knw tht u even write poems:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. it reminded me of the quote by Charlie Chaplin, The one about walking in the rain.....

    ReplyDelete