Wednesday, June 3, 2009

unlucky me?

Well from some time now, the teams/ players ive been supporting have not been performing well... donno why? ... am I unlucky?

First Mumbai Indians could not make it to the IPL semis!! ..inspite of having such a nice team .. (I think I dedicated an entire post for it)

Then Man U lost the Champions league finals... a match that mostly everyone thought they could... they would win! .....Sigh!

Then Nadal , Sania Mirza and Mahesh Bhupathi lost they respective matches!! At the French open...

Only Serena Williams kept my hopes alive and kept me from concluding that may b iam kinda unlucky for ppl I support! :-)

And now I fear to say that I am supporting the Indian team for the T20 world cup!!... I hope they win!!!:-) :-)

3 comments:

  1. William! If India lose, ur screwed! Evn I was sad dat Nadal lost but dats it!
    I wanted Chelsea for the final, dint happen, supportin KKR in IPL - the less said the better.
    Federer's down 2 sets to 1 to Del Porto!
    Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol !! .. u bet! .. i dont wanna get screwed :-)

    ReplyDelete