Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New template!

I was constantly hunting for a new cool blog template… not that I didn’t like my old one…its just that I wanted give my blog a different and yet a very stylish look…something that would send new, good, positive vibes to me and my readers.
I guess I’ve finally found one, this template has everything I was looking for, it allows me to customize my widgets and keep as many as I want; moreover it gives all of them a unique look.
Besides letting me retain my old sidebar with a different look, the template has a lot more to offer.

*Search: it’s placed right on the top and any of my posts can be searched by their name (although the –home, about & archives don’t work)
*The diary look of the post section gives it an interestingly realistic feel (that’s one of the main reasons why I selected it), Every time I see it I feel like writing something in it.
*My sidebar is divided into 3 parts each having every different and yet related themes. When any widget is added in any of the parts, it inherits the theme of that particular part!

-‘Recent post’ is the 1st part on my side bar, dressed in yellow and attached to the diary with a U clip, it lists the recent 15 posts
-‘Categories’ makes the middle section of my sidebar and is the second part, that is nailed on the diary by a paper pin, it has a background of a grey paper and looks really classy…it arranges all my posts on the basis of the label tagged on them! recent comments and the followers widget placed in that section of the sidebar inherit its properties.
-The 3rd part is a black and white section, the bottom part of the sidebar… its called ‘Friends and Links’ which carries the about me and my blog list widget! it has a scribbled look (this part appears nicely in IE)


Overall I am kinda satisfied with this template… hope you’ll like it too :-)

3 comments:

  1. ya where'd u ghet it? nw in a few days Blogo Templato Maniacal Disease is gonna spread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. googled for 'blog templates' ...and the coolest search engine in the world did the rest! :-)

    ReplyDelete