Monday, November 16, 2009

revising my ABC

1) A – Available/Single?
Of course available, for any computer problems call me, we provide quality service at your home and office doorstep!


2) B – Best friend?
I don't believe in best friends and worst friends… all my friends are nice people, but I am close to a few


3) C – Cake or Pie?
Doesn’t matter provided they are yummy, bring them on!


4) D – Drink of choice?

Beers!


5) E – Essential item you use every day?
Computer, cell phone, hardware tools, pen and note book


6) F – Favorite colour?
White, black… blue


7) G – Gummy Bears Or Worms?
Dinosaurs


8) H – Hometown?
Goa


9) I – Indulgence?
Technology


10) J – January or February?
:-| that helps?


11) K – Kids & their names?
Testing my ‘creativity’ huh?


12) L – Life is incomplete without?
My computer, lots of good food, family, friends


13) M – Marriage date?
That’s today’s quiz. Whoever gets it right will win free tickets to Ram Gopal Varma’s next movie.


14) N – Name? Your real name!!
William Shakespeare said “what’s in a name?


15) O – Oranges or Apples?

That's a seasonal question, Oranges of course when you get them!


16) P – Phobias/Fears?
Heights


17) Q – Quote for today?

as in?”


18) R – Reason to smile?
I don’t need a reason to smile

For further info visit/join my community NO REASONS TO LAUGH


19) S – Season?
I love the rains and winter


20) T – Tag 3 People?
Randomnique, jostled-jaded-mind, Enlightened yet mystified ( ie: if she ever visits my blog and finds out I've tagged her)


21) U – Unknown fact about me?
Oh we can have another quiz on this one some other time! ::winks::


22) V – Vegetable you don’t like?
Ladyfinger, karela


23) W – Worst habit?
Laziness


24) X – X-rays?
A couple of them… I hate them anyways… I hate going 2 doctors and hospitals, they make me feel more sick


25) Y – Your favorite food?
That’s the worst question you can ask a big foodie like me… but right now I am thinking about chicken tandoori


26) Z – Zodiac sign?
Libra … I thought you’ll should have known by now!

4 comments:

  1. hahahhaha!!! liked ur answer to the first question! n the marriage date thing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the reinvention of ABC....

    ReplyDelete