Monday, July 13, 2009

imagine

For those of u, who haven’t heard ‘john Lennon- imagine’ … boss!! ull r missing out on one of the best songs ever composed!!! .. Well I had heard it many times before... but yesterday as I just sat peacefully after lunch listening to a few oldies… I actually paid close attention to the lyrics of this one… and I was totally convinced, that: - its not only the music of the song that’s addictive … the lyrics are equally beautiful!!


Imagine there's no Heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

10 comments:

  1. ahan..
    summ1es in dis 'I want to do goood the world' mood..!!'
    no offecnce..!!

    hey u 2 were in wilson colg dng cmp science??
    just saw a black buk by ur name der..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i was is wilson doing comp science!!:-) it was really fun in colg yaa! i miss colg :-(

    .. oh yeah :-) those books - thats my project ;-)they must have kept it to show the TY's how much they made us suffer!! lol

    ur also in comp sci???
    i thot u were into literature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. colgg was funn??
    Ru kidding me?? its boring ya. .
    were u like some ranker der??
    no seriously..!!
    n btw..yes..i am also in cmp science. . . but i wish i cud taken literature or BMM...!!
    neways...no worries..

    and sileintly pray 2 god dat ppl of ur clan dnt join writing..i mght just b laid off cz of u..!!
    ;O

    ReplyDelete
  4. and oo besides d fact ur good at writing and also enjoi ru IT thngi u dng ..!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol!!! no i was not a ranker!! i dont even have a frnd who is a ranker ..ha! we bunked alot and played basketball and hardly attended class .. i guess thts wat made colg fun :-)

    oh ur in comp sci too!! .. thts nice to know!!.... i mean the way u write.. i thot u must be sum literature student!! ... iam quite surprised!! :-)
    and iam not joining writing..:-) i dont think i write well ...may b i sud just stick to blogging and leave the writing part up to u :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. crapp..!!

    u write very well and u very well knw dat..!! u knw i hav praised u so muc n [ nw ur half - famous] that my frnds ask me d link of ur blog..!! and dey totaly love ur write ups...!!

    just d oder day i was telling runcil..me and my frnds were talking abt ur writing skills 4 lik 45 mins..!!


    btw..i hav anoder career option nw..!!
    doing ur P.R ..!!
    ;)

    hoenslty..u shud try freelancing..no jokes..and wen i srt writing for 'inspiration'...i ll luk up2 ur blogs..!!
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) well i donno wat to say! iam totally flattered!!
    i wud like to thank my - 1)milk man, 2)news paperwala, 3)cable guy, 4) internet man[although he's connections sucks sumtimes], 5) the sweeper who cleans the road across my house, 6)my mom, 7)bro, 8) uncles, anuties..every1 and last but not the least GOD for making this possible!! :P... hehe kidding!


    but iam so glad tht u and ur frnds liked my write ups so much ... tht ull spent 45 precious mins talking about my 'skills[i dint know i had any btw]':p yeah iam sure if u keep praising me like this .. ill surely become famous[atleast amongst ur frnds.. lol]
    its a really good feeling to see such encouraging comments coming frm u cz ive always liked ur write ups and thot ur a very good writer.
    thanx a ton!.. god bless u :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Imagine if there was no William, who'd make us laugh...

    ReplyDelete
  9. :-)i am turning into quite a clown these days!! *pondering*

    ReplyDelete