Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Me Quiz.

The Me Quiz.
Yeah u must have seen it on facebook… but this is more fun! It’s the shorter version of its fb counterpart… and iam going to tag Julie and runcil .. so that they answer all these questions in their nxt post{honestly or sarcastically .. its their choice!}


BASIC INFO
Birthday: I was born in the night!( 8th oct 87)
Hug or Kiss?: more than that if I can ;)
Do you own a cell phone?: ok yes! That was my number u get blank calls from!
Do you like to text?: lovee it!! its free ;)
Have any tattoos? : can’t tell u where it is ;) [Well I don’t]


FAV
Saying: Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alcoholic Drink: vodka


HAVE U EVER
Jumped off a house: I sud have? I don’t write so bad also yaar!
Had sex in a public place?: never had the opportunity
Been arrested: almost
Fantasized about a co-worker: yes {just a crush!!} ;)
Cried during a movie: yes… they don’t make good movies anymore!!


DO U
Read the newspaper: yes
Believe in ghosts: no… but I njoy watching them on tv
Like winning: I challenge to win!!
Believe in love at first sight: depends! If it’s a really sexy gal, yes!!
Wear contacts or glasses: no need, I can see this hypocrite world quite clearly!


WHAT IS
Something you know that most don't: I am a day dreamer
Your biggest fear: letting ppl know the answer to this one
Last thing you said: good night!
What's the shortest distance between two points?: another point


THIS/ THAT
cats/dogs: cats
summer/winter: winter
Beer/Wine: beer
Money/Love: money {I guess I have enough of the love quotient in my life}
Phone/in person: in person


RELATIONSHIP
Do you have a bf/gf, if so specify: no! I can’t specify that I don’t have a gf
Are you in love?: I would be doing everything but blogging if I was in love
Outgoing or introverted?: outgoing introvert
Do you believe that you are a good bf/gf?: yes ! I am the best!
Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?: if I do, so does every1 else!

7 comments:

  1. Had sex in a public place?: never had the opportunity

    Believe in love at first sight: depends! If it’s a really sexy gal, yes!!

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe ... i think stupid questions like those need to be answered like tht :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cmmn....dnt dogde lik ur basketball now..
    dat was just d truth cmg ouuta u..!!
    hehehhehehehehe
    lik i said..its always lust at frst sight..!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caught u..!!
    lol..
    neways,..i am nt embarassingu anymore..!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey c'mon ne1 can make out dat ur a day dreamer...

    ReplyDelete