Sunday, July 19, 2009

Two Letters

To: nancy_123@ymail.com
Cc:
Bcc:
Subject: hi



Dear Nancy,
It seems odd to start a letter with Dear Nancy rather than My Love, Sweetheart or Princess. I guess my life has certainly taken quite a turn.
How are you ??
Well I know I had promised u, that ill never write to you after your marriage … but today I just can’t stop myself… I have been thinking about you all morning … Infact I have been thinking about us all morning, about those good old days when we were together-when your entry into my life breathed life into me, it was such a heavenly feeling. It gave me an excitement for each new day and I looked forward with anticipation to each time I could see you.
I was enthralled by the beauty of you smile, bewitched by the twinkle in you eyes and overcome by the passion of your kisses. You certainly had an affect on me. Life was so beautiful then; hand in hand we dreamt of togetherness!!!
In all of life, I had never really felt so at peace as when I was in your arms. ah! what lovely memories!! ... i just wished you would never go away!! hmmm but now perhaps, I am learning to live without you! learning to live alone.

When I met you on Friday, I wanted to tell u so many things … but u seemed in a hurry.

Anyways Nancy, I just wanna say I am missing u! It is just too hard to be away from you. I am usually okay, but at times like this it just becomes too much to bear. I know I have a tendency to be impetuous at times - thus the reason for this letter. I think I will mail it now, before I consider what you might think of it.
I love you and am waiting for the day when I can feel your arms around me again.

love always,
Harry

P.S: 1) I met Victor on Sunday at the café, he was looking so happy! and why not... I mean he’s so lucky to have a wife like you!
2)
king.harry007@ymail.com that’s my new id

==========================================================================================================================

To: king.harry007@ymail.com
Cc:
Bcc:
Subject: [No Subject]


You jerk!! Don’t you understand the meaning of DON’T MAIL ME ANYMORE!! Why the fuck do you still keep mailing! Have u lost it!!!!!!!!!! Didn’t I just tell you on Friday that I don’t wanna see your stupid shitty mails ever again?? And what’s with this new id thingy??? Do you realize it’s your 13th in 3 months?? Has yahoo-mail run out of members and appointed you to entertain them or have you decided to outdo all the freaking maniacs in this world who keep creating e-mail ids for fun sake! Moreover your id reads ‘king.harry007’??? My Holy God!!!! A kid in the 3rd grade will think of a better one than that!!!!!
Bloody Loser!!
Having ids as king and 007 does not make you better than what you actually are so stop acting crazy!! You were a failure then and will always remain one! By the way Drinking, creating mail ids and mailing me your sorrows is not the only thing left on planet earth so get real and find yourself a job!! … All this crap will not take you to heaven! Haven’t I told you this like a thousand times??? But you still make me sound like a silly bitch repeating her self!! And after doing all the nonsense in the world your asking me ‘HOW ARE YOU???’ … you idiot how can I be?? …I am sick of you!!
Anyways why on earth are you bumping into my husband every now and then??? Sometimes in the bars, sometimes in some malls, sometimes in the café, etc… Listen!!! I don’t want this to ever happen again! Try keeping your sorry ass five miles away from him!
Harry this is my last warning to you! My husband keeps checking my mails and I don’t want him to find any of your stupid letters!!! Victor has started to get curious now about where I go every Friday… if he finds out we are screwing around on his cost; he’ll screw us both!!


Better watch out!
Nancy

P.S:1) meet me in the café this Friday... I'll give you some more cash.
2) dont fucking mail me again.. .atleast not till our plan works out darling.

5 comments:

  1. did u write it??
    as in knw..or was dis lik a forward???

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm i wrote it ...
    although it dint turn out the way i wanted it to.. iam not gonna delete it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm, quite interesting, u better start scriptwriting, u might just top 'The Usual Suspects'

    ReplyDelete
  4. exaclty ya..!!
    Bang on..!! dis ws realli guudd..!! dnt take offence as to y i asked u abt d forwarded thngi..!!
    it was it luked lik i am reading dose creative emails..!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @julie.. oh !! .. i thot u didnt like it ...
    :).. anyways i am glad ull both liked it :)

    ReplyDelete